I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition at Teachers College Columbia University, where I learned innovative counseling and coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and studied over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
- And so many other notable experts...
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
Washington State Dept. of Health Professional Counseling Certification.
- License number CL60166710.
The Institute for Integrative Nutrition - Teachers College Columbia University.
- Professional Health Counselor Training Program.
- Graduate Immersion Program - 2009.
- Graduate Immersion Program - 2010.
- Nutrigenomic Therapies for Autoimmune Disease Training.
- First Line Therapy - Lifestyle Educator Certification.
The Evergreen State College – Olympia Campus.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – Humanities & Integrative Health.
Tacoma Community College.
- Associates of Applied Science – Human Services - Counseling.
American Reiki Institute.
- Initiatory Attunements in the Usui Lineage of Energy Healing.
- Levels I, II, & Master Level.
All material and information presented by Patrick Martin Jr Coaching LLC and Northwest Integrative Wellness LLC is intended to be used for educational purposes only. The statements made about products, supplements, or treatments have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The information on www.patrickmartinjr.com is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner before making changes to your diet, exercise routine, or lifestyle.